Executive - Customer Support/Telecalling - FinTech (1-5 yrs)
SmartCoin Financials is India's Fastest growing, fully-automated next-gen Fintech company aiming to address the credit requirements of innumerous self-employed micro-entrepreneurs, micro-merchants and middle/lower-income salaried individuals.
SmartCoin was conceived in 2016 with a mission to provide financial inclusion to the underserved market with its headquarters in Bengaluru. The company has been facilitating micro-credit through its cutting-edge app and has witnessed rapid growth with over 5 million+ users and 1 million+ loan disbursed through its AI & ML-powered modules in over 17000 pin codes across India. SmartCoin's app-based credit platform offers instant credit options through 100% automation at a pan-India scale.
The company has been supported by reputed fintech investors like LGT Lightstone, Accion Venture Lab, Unicorn India Ventures etc. SmartCoin has been recognized nationally and internationally for its efforts at Google's Launchpad Accelerator, Global Inclusive50 by MetLife, VISA, IFC, etc.
Our Culture :
Do you thrive on working on cutting edge technology? Working with innovators in the early stages of ideas, products, or platforms? Do you want to transform an industry? Crave new challenges and solving hard customer problems using the latest in software technology?...
As a developer/product manager at SmartCoin, you will use the latest technologies to create amazing, customer-focused products.
Come help us re-imagine our solutions to provide world-class, best of breed solutions to delight our customers. Make a major impact on the FinTech industry.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Communicating key parameters like details of interest rate and processing fee charges, due date, repayment amount, penalty amounts, mode of repayment etc to the loan customers
- Detailing transaction related details like available payment modes, how to make payments through these modes
- Resolving customer queries related to loan disbursal, loan repayments etc
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Any full time UG degree
- Calling experience is a big plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Helping in building the next generation financial platform that's providing financial access to the millions of mobile users of India using alternative credit assessment aided by data science and machine learning.
- Working with one of the smartest teams in the fin-tech space.
Job Type: Full-time