Executive - Customer Support - Material Handling Equipment (1-4 yrs)
About our client:
Our client is India's largest national construction tools and equipment rental company operating in 18 major cities. The company has significant growth plans and a vision to reach each and every contractor site and meet the service level of getting what they need at the location they need.
Company has exciting plans to increase reach and product range comprising of Ladders, Scaffolds, Lifting machines, site management and power and breaking tool
Purpose of the job (brief summary) :
The primary job roles and responsibilities of a customer support executive include:
1. A professional approach in answering calls and provide information about products and services, taking input of issues and their redressal thereof by aligning them to sales individuals.
2. Maintaining records of transactions and interactions.
3. Appropriate and timely follow-ups wherever required.
4. Escalate unresolved queries to respective departments for accurate redressal
Experience & Education :
The major skills and competencies required for this role include:
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Good listening and problem-solving skills
3. Ability to take and handle stress and pressure
4. Good interpersonal skills
5. Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
6. 1-2 years of experience in sales support