Owner at Catalyst HRS
Views:16 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Executive - Customer Support - eCommerce (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems and general queries when using our products and services.
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who's able to earn our clients- trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
Inform customers about new features and functionalities
Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
Assist in training junior Customer Support Representative
- Qualifications for Customer Care Representative, Minimum 2-4 years of experience
- Customer Service experience background is mandatory
- Flexibility to work different shifts (including evenings, weekends
- Excellent listening skills and an empathetic voice and manner
- An attitude to serve people
- Must be able quickly adapt to the customer support tool of the organisation
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment, multitasking while keeping focus on the customer
- Must be a smart person who can quickly understand the product and offerings of the company quickly