Talent Acquisition Team at EJT GROUP
Views:201 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Executive - Customer Support (1-5 yrs)
The Customer Support Executive will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and support to our clients. You will be the primary point of contact for all customer inquiries, complaints, and issues. As a member of our team, you will work closely with other departments to ensure that our customers receive timely and effective solutions to their problems.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries via phone
- Identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Building sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Troubleshooting technical issues and escalating complex cases to appropriate teams for -resolution
- Maintaining customer records by updating account information
- Following up with customers to ensure their issues have been resolved satisfactorily
- Keeping abreast of product features and updates to provide accurate information to customers
- Taking ownership of customer issues until resolution is achieved
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Prior experience in a customer support role preferred
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written - with an ability to convey complex - technical concepts clearly and concisely to non-technical users.
- Familiarity with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce) preferred.
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and ability to work well in a team environment.
- An analytical mindset with a problem-solving attitude.
- Candidate must be willing to work flexible hours as per business requirements.
- As a Customer Support Executive at our company, you will play a critical role in ensuring our customers are satisfied with our products and services. If you are a customer-focused individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Hindi, English and one regional language required