Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:13 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Customer Support (1-3 yrs)
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
We are looking for Customer Support Executive for a well reputed gold brand.
Key responsibilities areas :
- Working closely with Team Executives as well as other support functions to provide proactive and effective general administrative assistance across a diverse range of tasks.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings.
- Making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports.
- Providing other organisational support such as ordering supplies and equipment.
- Managing 1-5 team members.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Team Assistant role, ideally within the Luxury industry.
- You are organised and have good interpersonal skills.
- You have good computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- Handling inquiries / complaints from customers, targeting the satisfactory closure
- Developing relationship with premium clients, thus enhancing the business
- Providing help and advice to customers using the organization's product or services
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face
- Revert to the clients thus confirming the service
- Finding ways to measure customer Satisfaction and improve services
- Response Time: Cases should be handled with in the defined TAT
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with the clients / customers