Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:26 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Executive - Customer Success - IT (1-4 yrs)
- Our client is the future of retail. From empowering diverse industries to leveraging their true potential with features like Smart Retail, Omni-Channel management, and Hybrid-POS.
- Small and Medium Enterprise have always found themselves very starched out while finding a comprehensive cloud based ERP and POS solution provider that able to catch up with express growth. Due to high prices, the small and medium entrepreneurs can't purchase ERP and cloud solutions which proved a big downfall in SME's Sector.
- Our client is empowering SMEs to tackle the capacity of ERP and POS without any compromising. They have developed a game changing business intelligence software where any Small & Medium entrepreneurs can utilize this solution in their business and witness aggressive expansion in their business.
The Job :
Your responsibilities will include :
- Own and manage customer relationships from the point of sale through successful implementation.
- Develop measurements to help understand the impact of successful implementation.
- Taking care of smooth Onboarding, Training and Implementation process
- Create initiatives that help to drive successful product implementation.
- Work with sales, product, and support teams to ensure that each piece of the journey meets customer expectations.
- Complete video and phone calls to ensure that customers are supported during the onboarding process.
- Respond to customer emails, chats, and calls regarding implementation.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
Ideal Candidate :
- 1 to 4 years' experience working into Customer/Client facing role
- Strong collaboration, time-management, influencing and prioritization skills are critical to the success of this role
- The ability to build and maintain relationships internally and with customers
- Excellent listening, presentation and communication skills at all business levels
- The ability to partner with customers in developing their strategic direction