TA Partner at Positive Synergy
Views:18 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Executive - Customer Service - Medical/Healthcare (1-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- As a Customer Service Executive, you will play a vital role in ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining a positive brand image. Your primary responsibility will be to handle customer inquiries, provide prompt and accurate responses, and resolve any issues or concerns they may have. You will be expected to exhibit excellent communication skills, empathy, and a customer-obsessive attitude.
Job Responsibilities :
- Respond promptly and courteously to customer inquiries via phone having 100% focus on phone resolutions
- Having excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hindi & English is a mandatory requirement
- Efficiently handle and resolve customer escalations, complaints, issues, and concerns to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Escalate complex or unresolved issues to the appropriate departments or supervisors within specified timelines.
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and transactions in the CRM system.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address customer problems and enhance the overall customer experience.
- Show empathy and patience when dealing with customers, understanding their concerns and providing reassurance.
- Handle upset customers professionally, de-escalate tense situations, and aim for positive outcomes.
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent; a degree in a relevant field is a plus.
- Proven work experience in customer service for minimum 1 year (online pharmacy preferred).
- Proficient in using customer relationship management (CRM) software and other relevant tools.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) or google suite.