Hiring Manager at Green Bridge Consulting
Views:35 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive - Customer Service - IT (2-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Categorize & Assign SalesForce cases
- Contact customers / sales people/internal adjacent function like logistics & finance to clear up customer issues
- Manage email as well as other electronic communications in a fast-paced call center environment
- Receive, process, and follow-up on standard customer orders as well as order changes and confirmation of shipment dates
- Communicate with various internal customers regarding credit holds, order status, scheduled shipment dates or other customer related inquiries as required.
- Provide timely updates on order status, scheduled shipment dates, and other customer related inquiries as required
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Able to show situational adaptability, resourcefulness and interpersonal savviness
- Maintain customer profile sheets
- Effectively manage open customer cases in Sales Force
- Other duties as assigned
Job Specification: (Education, training and experience)
- Bachelor's degree with Minimum of 2 years- experience in Customer Service
- Demonstrated proficiency in keyboarding skills, Windows operating systems, and Microsoft applications. Ability to type approx. 45+ words per minute
- Experience with SAP (or other ERP systems) and Salesforce.com preferred
- Mechanical or technical aptitude required
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic team and fast-paced environment with continuous challenges
- Team oriented
- Able to show adaptability to the European culture and way of doing business
- Strong organizational skills
Competencies / Skills :
- An accurate, structured work method with a constant clear overview
- Action Oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Plans & Aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.