Executive - Customer Service (0-2 yrs)
Job Description for Client Services Rep
- Posting of customer payments based on different client's payment files and posting criteria.
- Processing adjustment entries (credit and debit adjustments) from the client exchange file.
- Reviewing payment files for echobacks and correcting the balance where necessary.
- Reviewing, updating and uploading files on client systems.
- Closure of the accounts on the basis of status of the account (PIF/,SIF) and on client request.
- Changing status of the account on the basis of transactions performed.
- Preparing Monthly Reports and Invoices on collection activities.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Requesting Client Assistance on accounts on consumer requests.
- QC of Client report and update/change the invoices.
- Updating account information such as customers name, address SSN and other necessary details.
- Analysing business performance in comparison with competition.
- Preparing Financial Reports.
Skills Required :
- Communication - written and spoken
- Sharp with numbers
- Good grasping speed
Qualification - B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA (Finance)
Salary Bracket- Negotiable