Consultant Recruitment at Adonis Recruitment Consultant
Views:37 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive - Customer Relationship Management - Real Estate (1-3 yrs)
The role of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Executive is becoming even more important as organisations realise the necessity of increasing their knowledge of their target market.
A CRM Executive must know the needs of his/her customers and have knowledge of the problems consumers want to be solved. As well as dealing with customer requests, you must offer ideas and insights as a means of helping to improve their experience. If you enjoy the challenge of giving people what they want, read on to discover if you should become a CRM Executive.
- Handling the end to end CRM Operations.
- Proficient in all post sales activities( Collection, compliance and Handover)
- Maintaining cordial relations with customers.
- Resolving customer complaints at utmost satisfaction
- Knowledge of any CRM software.