Talent Acquisition at Golden Red Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:2 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Executive - Customer Relationship Management - Logistics (4-8 yrs)
We are HIRING for We are HIRING Customer Relationship Executive for one of our clients - an Award-Winning AEO, IATA, MTO, and ISO certified fastest growing logistics company in Asia, based out of Gurgaon.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing; managing, and evaluating the supply chain/logistics operations in an organization. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills.
- Provide relevant data and analysis to the operations team throughout the supply chain.
- Responsible for harmonizing and monitoring supply chain operations.
- Take responsibility for the success or failure of the material shipping and delivery schedule.
- Responsible for troubleshooting any concerns related to international freight transportation.
- Work with existing transportation suppliers on optimal delivery rate and routing.
- Ensure that internal teams recommend the most advantageous transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
- Responsible for establishing specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
- Direct and follow-up with incoming materials and outgoing finished products to ensure prompt delivery to customers.
- Work with and monitor the efforts of partners in the supply chain to ensure smooth operations.
- Responsible for utilizing logistics IT systems or software to optimize procedures.
- Responsible for planning and tracking the shipment of final products according to customer requirements.
- Responsible for the preparation of appropriate and accurate logistics reports for upper management.
- Monitor deliveries and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
- Excellent conversational skills to engage with prospects and clients over the phone.
- Exceptional cross-organization collaboration.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with CRM Software and system functioning is a must.
- High energy and enthusiasm.
- Graduate/ Postgraduate/MBA in Sales and marketing preferred
- 4+ years of experience in Inside Sales and business development roles for domestic & international markets.