Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:15 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Executive - Customer Relationship - IT (1-2 yrs)
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Passionate and collaborative team that values excellence, supports each other, and believes in a customer-centric approach.
- Parking, Medical, Lunch and Insurance Benefits
- Our client is India's online accounting software for small businesses. Align Books integrates orders, sales, and accounting while offering multi-currency support and seamless branch alignment. Leverage our skilled community of professionals to elevate your business. With unmatched expertise, we redefine accounting and billing software in India.
The Job :
You will be responsible :
- To manage both inbound and outbound phone calls to manage customer experience
- Use the opportunity of customer touch point to generate new Sales leads.
- Prompting clients to upgrade their existing packages and to purchase add-ons.
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues further as appropriate.
- Study competition to innovate sales pitch to retain customers.
- Rejuvenate attrite relationships and walk the extra mile to engage with customers.
- Resolve any customer complaints promptly and professionally, commensurate to the policy laid down by the company.
- Meet personal/customer experience team sales target and call handling quotas.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
Ideal Candidate :
- Proven 1- 2 years of customer service experience and accounting will be preferred.
- Proven track record of over-achieving budgets.
- Familiarity with CRM Systems and Practices.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.