Director at Upamp Solutions
Views:254 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Executive - Customer Experience - IT (0-3 yrs)
- Satisfactory responses to all apps user base queries, respond within a defined turnaround time.
- Will be responsible for supporting Android, iOS, Window, Mac, and other applications.
- Will be responsible for play store and apple store support.
- Will need to respond to approximately 200 emails per day.
- Provide weekly summary reports for the trending issues and analysis on top case reasons with respect to each WB product.
- Should be proactive in flagging and escalating any upcoming issues/trends/customer responses etc. to engineering team
- Review all feedback emails and send respond within 24 hours (goal).
- Follow-up with customers to get more information as needed.
- Work five days a week, two of those days are Saturday and Sunday.
- Work hours to overlap US Team's hours.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 0 to 1 years of experience, preferred computer science background
- Familiarity with UserVoice platform would be a plus, but is not required
- Flexible to work some night hours to align with US team
- Flexibility to work from home
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.