HR Business Partner at Step Up Find
Views:85 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Customer Care - International Process - BPO (0-1 yrs)
KEY SKILLS :
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- They need to understand the basics of computers/networking.
- They should know what LAN, IP address, the difference between Router & a modem, Understanding on VPN connection, what is bandwidth, anti-virus etc.
- Understanding of DNS & Telnet.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge on how to connect laptop or desktop over Wi-FI.
- Highly motivated and target driven Approach.
- Language proficiency - spoken - Good Communication skills.
- Outstanding verbal, written and listening skills (English).
- Understands details of several functions to provide quality service.
- Carefully write/type messages to ensure a professional tone.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible to deliver high quality and productivity results that meet the identified targets.
- Energetic, friendly and approachable individuals who understand the importance of great customer service.
- Need strong command on convincing the customers.
- Transaction handling Services, Problem Solving Efficiency.
- Address & Troubleshooting internet broadband related issues.
- Maintains composure and patience with customers.
- Ability to handle a tough situation with a customer.
- Hit the client metrics.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- Candidate should have good knowledge of Computer.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Candidate should have excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Open to work in rotational shifts, according to business needs.
- Must pass Operations Validation.
- Candidate should have all relevant documents.
Experience : Minimum 6-month Experience in Customer Care Executive
- International Process.
- Fresher also applied for this Profile.
- Fluent in English.
- Night Shift.
Salary : Monthly 20000
Contact No : 9960670640
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.