Talent Aquisition at Skyleaf Consultants
Views:44 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Executive - Customer Care (1-5 yrs)
Role Based Responsibilities :
ROLE NAME: Customer Care Executive
Role Holder's name : Department: Customer Care
Reporting to : HOD
Location : Mumbai
Role Objective :
The key objective of Customer Care Executive is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
1. Answer customer enquiries professionally to provide information about products and its proper usages, take/cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints and ensure highest level of customer delight through each channel.
2. Resolve and clarify customer's query by determining the cause of the problem selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem and following up to ensure resolution.
3. Manage large amounts of incoming calls, identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction and build sustainable relationship with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
4. Keep records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken on CRM. Process orders, forms and applications.
5. Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions are taken on customers' requests.
6. Take the extra mile to engage customers.
7. Sharing key insights and issues from interactions with the account management team.
8. Follow the Standard Operating Procedures for suggesting the products to the customers
9. Sight opportunities in conversations and upsell relevant products to help customers better.
Technical Skills and Knowledge :
Key Metrics To Measure Performance :
10. Learning about your company's products or solutions and keeping up to date with changes.
Candidate Persona :
1. The position possess a zest for the job - smiles easily and has a positive, eager, and responsive attitude
2. Good communications skills and strong interpersonal skills
3. A strong sense of urgency, ability to manage details and multiple tasks with a positive, hard-working "Can-do" attitude.
4. The candidate should possess good listening skills, and the ability to think quickly, to make a recommendation or solution to the customer's problem.
5. A clear and pleasant speaking voice and fluency in English is also desired.
1. Graduate in any stream
2. Experience: 2+ years of overall customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
1. Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
2. Familiarity with Excel, CRM systems and practices
3. Proficiency with email and Whatsapp communication
1. Interaction quality over call, WhatsApp and Social Channels
2. Turn-around time on resolving customer queries
3. Depth of Product knowledge and ability to adhere to standard operating procedures