HR at Intelex Systems Pvt Ltd.
Views:45 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Corporate Sales/Business Development - IT (1-5 yrs)
Title - Corporate Sales Executive/business Development Executive
Experience : 1-5 years
Location : Hyderabad
- Job description :
Company Over :
- A fantastic opportunity to work for a product-based start up company Fleetly, a Subsidiary of Intelex Systems.
- At Fleetly, We produce innovative, customer-and safety centric products to help transform fleet industry by providing best software solution to provide security, safety, and efficiency to fleet owners. Fleetly focus is on disrupting and reimagining the Fleet Management market by bringing a value to fleet owners and road users.
Fleetly is on Mission - "Enabling businesses to improve efficiency, compliance and educate drivers systematically to improve road safety with near zero fatalities
- The Role :
Fleetly was launched in India Sept 2020 and paved a way to expand its services to United Kingdom and United States in early 2022. We are looking for a dynamic Business Developer Lead / Manager who is responsible for developing customer base and create new sales channels to add exponential growth and able to work independently.
You will be joining a small firm who has big ambitions; This is a great opportunity for an active and goal oriented individual who is ready to take new challenge. You are directly reporting to a Founder and CEO.
- Your Responsibilities :
- Develop sales strategies to achieve business goals.
- identifying & implementing sales strategies to achieve business targets.
- Identify and generate new corporate leads and new business opportunities through direct sales, LinkedIn and other networking activities.
- Conducting cold calls to prospects and schedule appointments.
- Meeting corporate client key decision-makers and develop bespoke solutions to cater to their unique business needs.
- Develop excellent professional, working and consultative rapport with customers.
- Keep track of market developments, competitors, and take proactive measures to sustain business goals.
- Planning client visits & preparing effective professional proposals.
- Regular follow up on leads, negotiate and converting opportunities into business.
- Managing & Assiting marketing team and executing sales and marketing campaigns.
- Achieveing individual sales targets within defined timelines.
- Reporting daily sales activities on daily basis and Submit Daily, Monthly, Quarter Reports.
- Must be very dynamic , professional with good communication skills & written Skills.
In return, you will be paid a competitive salary plus incentives. You will also given a share options subject to completion of qualifying period. A unique opportunity to involve in a growth oriented start up!