Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:101 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Executive - Corporate Communication (1-6 yrs)
We are hiring Corporate Communication executive for our client company which is a leader in Marketing industry.
- Conducting communication audits to determine publicity goals.
- Planning and implementing public relations strategies.
- Promoting and maintaining the public's perception of our brand through press release, media coverage and sponsorship opportunities.
- Managing and preventing reputational risk to our brand.
- Developing internal and external communication for the stakeholders.
- Measuring the success of public relations activities and campaigns according to set KPIs.
- Producing and presenting reports on all public relations activities and KPIs.
- Speaking on behalf of the company at interviews and press conferences.
- Drafting and managing public relations budgets.
- Must be ready to relocate to Delhi.
- A bachelor's degree in public relations, communication, journalism, or relevant fields.
- 1 year of proven experience in public relations.
- Extensive knowledge of social and digital media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with key individuals within and outside of the organization.
- Outstanding communication skills and confidence to do public speaking.
- Ability to conduct research and communication audits.