Co-founder at Coeus Consultants
Views:75 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Executive - Client Relationship Management - Solar (1-10 yrs)
CRM Executive :
Will be responsible for following :
- Working with one of the top B2C solar companies the candidate will be responsible for end-to-end coordination with internal and external stakeholders, time management, and prioritizing. Email writing will be a key important task.
- In addition, the candidate must be punctual, have good communication skills, proactiveness, zest for taking on new challenges, and entrepreneurial.
- Creating emails and other content as part of a wider marketing campaign.
- Answering customer queries and dealing with complaints.
- Implementing strategies to test the various forms of marketing developed by your team.
- Liaising with other departments to create a CRM strategy that works across the board.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and outstanding time management skills.
- Teamworking and leadership skills : You will be in charge of a team which means you need to guide employees in the right direction, create new strategies and stay on top of the administration side of things.
- Excellent communication skills as you must speak with clients, employees, and customers.
- Commercial awareness : A CRM Executive must know his/her target market well and have the ability to create campaigns that grab the attention of customers and solves their problems.
Top quality analytical skills : A big part of your job involves gathering and analysing data to help you understand your customer base and coming up with suggestions for improving the existing strategy.
1. CRM tagging
2. Customer Follow-ups
3. Complaints Handling
4. Internal and External follow-ups
5. Team management
6. Daily Reporting
7. Emails Management