Senior Corporate Associate at Channelplay
Views:264 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Executive - Catalog Management - eCommerce (2-6 yrs)
- The position is responsible to work with brand team, categories, marketing team and agency to drive Aptronix business goals.
- Systematically organize and manage digital content (images, videos, copy) for multiple brands.
- Coordinate with brand and marketing teams to ensure product content is accurate, correctly nested, and properly distributed. Conduct quality check (QC) of the create content.
- Draft rich product description using basic product information shared by internal and external stake holders.
- Promote product discoverability by selecting appropriate search keywords.
- Design product catalogues on the Aptronix web Site.
- Support records of day-to-day work by updating trackers to reflect the work done.
- Ensure the product go live on the Magento platform. Periodic meeting with internal & external teams to understand product catalogue related issues and work on solving them.
- Prioritizing, scheduling and assigning of catalogue to ensure quality output and meet productivity goals.
- Monitor progress and manage escalations from internal/ external stakeholders.
- Required Candidate profile
- Graduate with decent academic credentials
- Intermediate Proficiency in MS Excel & Magento
- Hands-on experience in most used formulas and functions like sort, filter, VLOOKUP, sub-total, concatenate and pivot tables
- Prior minimum 2 years of experience with e-commerce companies.
- Extremely high attention to detail and emphasis on accurate data.
- Ability to work within small teams handling large amount of work with need to prioritize accordingly.