Vice President at Hugh Partners
Views:20 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Executive - Business Development/Technical Sales - Conveyor System Business (3-6 yrs)
Role: Technical Sales and business development Executive.
Our company requires a Technical Sales and business development Executive with strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities. B2B sales, marketing and strategic analysis and execution of the project are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals. The ideal candidate has experience in the installation of conveyor products, researching market trends, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop our business strategy.
- Research and identify prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Strategically interface with the customers and understand, fine tune and prepare the technical layouts as per their requirements and finally get it approved from them.
- Propose technical plan and prepare the budget based on the approved jobs, thus obtaining the PO form the customers as per the company's terms and condition.
- Liaise and strategically interface with principal company (manufacturer) towards any clarifications during the techno- commercial stage of any job.
- Collaborate, coordinate, interface and work seamlessly with other departments (especially with procurement and logistic department) to ensure timely execution of the project and the technical plans.
- Responsible towards installation and commissioning of the product successfully at the project site.
- Lead, co- ordinate and manage sales and technical teams to ensure full client satisfaction in both pre and post sales activities
- Willing to travel (within the country and overseas) and visit project sites, customers, qualified leads.
- Mechanical Engineer (BSc) with minimum 2 year experience in the conveyor system industry or 4 year in not so relevant industry. Prior experience required in embedded hardware development tools.
- Good knowledge of microprocessors and microcontrollers is preferred.
Required Soft Skills:
- Good presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated team player with ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner.
- Fast learner, keeping abreast with latest technology
- Strong proficiency in office tools such as MS office (Excel, Word, PPT etc.)