Business Development Manager at Pearl Consulting
Views:193 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Executive - Business Development/Sales - IT (2-6 yrs)
Requirements 1-5 years experience in IT Sales - Marketing or Any relevant Skill Set Lead Generation for B2B products or service sales Documentation Market Research Cold calling
Job Description :
Essential Skills :
- Experience in IT product/service sales US & International market
- Hands on experience in Cold calling, lead generation, market research, SOW preperation etc Qualify prospects and identify potential opportunities
Desired Skills Experience in coordinating customer meeting with internal team Ensure smooth communication between prospects & sales team Must have good presentation skills
Key Result Area :
-Direct responsibility for identifying, qualifying, developing, proposing & closing new opportunities To generate leads and set up meeting with Customers Responsible for end to end Business Cycle Management, right from Lead Generation to closing business requirement
- Must build good rapport with clients Co-ordinate with Technical Team to schedule pre-sales discussion Should build the leads & prospects through social networking Should aware of social media marketing process
- Will be responsible for achieving targets as per Annual operating plan
- Prospect for potential new clients and conversion into business.
- Develop new business initiative plans.
- Cold call as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by leveraging the existing network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Preparation of presentations and proposals as per the client s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Contribute in pricing the solution/service.
- Handling objections and Sales closing
- Initiation and completion of agreement formalities.
- Participate in review meetings with existing relationships
- Collect information on business trends and competitor s activity and share it with National sales head with a view to align the organization with the change and developments.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Submit Daily sales & progress reports with Regional Business Head and National Sales Head.
- Will be responsible for managing the receivables of the respective market or geographic area.