Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:13 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Executive - Business Development - Recruitment Firm (1-2 yrs)
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Work in an ambitious environment that drives learning
Our client is an IT recruitment firm that is helping startups hiring niche talent across core tech roles through tailor-made, efficient and affordable solutions.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring the accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision-makers and understanding their requirements.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year of experience within a B2B sales/ account management, Sales Operations/ Support or Inside Sales role, ideally within the Healthcare, IT Services and Ecommerce industry.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments