Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:13 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive - Business Development/Presales - IT (2-6 yrs)
Our client is an India's premier website development company. Boasting a seasoned team of professional developers and web designers, we excel in offering comprehensive and cost-effective website and software solutions. With their deep-rooted expertise in the industry, They have established themselves as the leading choice for businesses, startups, and individuals seeking to enhance their online presence. Their unique approach integrates automation to streamline operations, thereby helping their clients reduce costs and maximize their online potential
The Job :
Your responsibilities include :
- Online Bidding on portals like Upwork, Freelancer, and Guru.
- Work with management to develop and implement a business development strategy for a defined territory.
- Coordinate with management and clients to identify business development opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Work with the team to achieve short and long-term revenue and profit growth.
- Write bids, proposals, brochures, and various other business informational letters.
- Attend client conferences and meetings to network with new and existing contacts.
- Assist the marketing team in the development of advertising and promotional programs, telemarketing plans, and tradeshows.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 2 years of experience, ideally within a Pre-sales role.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and a proven track record in building relationships with senior-level stakeholders.
- You have a working knowledge of business Development, BDE, and Lead Generation, Biding
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- Bachelor's degree is required (Any stream)
- Internship/Prior experience is preferred in the same field.
- Good Technical Knowledge.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Skills in Online Bidding portals like Upwork, Freelancer, Guru.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- You need to be fluent in English in order to be able to effectively liaise with stakeholders in the region