Chief Executive Officer at Consultancy Firm
Views:7 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Executive - Business Development/Presales - IT (2-5 yrs)
- Should have an excellent Communication and Official Letter drafting skills.
- Should be familiar with terms like RFP's, RFQ's, EOI, LOI an all related terms to E- tendering and GEM Portal.
- Had previously dealt with responses to RFPs/RFIs/RFQs
- Should be good in Pricing.
- Should be good in written communication which includes anything related to company business propositions which needs to be communicated to its prospects & market at large, right down to drafting Covering Letters.
- Worked in a methodical-&-planned way to identify new business opportunities using online resources as well as interacting with the Sales team.
- Take lead in participating in opportunity assessment-&-qualification, developing response strategy, Proposal development, review and feedback process, Competitive positioning etc.
- Interact with alliance partners and 3rd party Vendors to seek techno-commercial details of their Products Included any Hardware, Software and Services etc. that shall go along with the company solutions.
- Work closely with the Management and Delivery Heads to develop the desired Solutions, Price Estimates, Delivery Schedules, Technical responses etc. to freeze Proposals.
- Work closely with support functions like IT/Quality/Marketing etc. to create compelling Value Propositions.
- Anchoring client visits wr.t. identifying key participants, scribing during business
- Meetings /Reviews/Demos/Presentations etc. and drafting MOM's
- Conduct primary-&-secondary Market research from all possible sources to generate quality analytics and Dashboards
- To Assist sales team in not only drafting PPT's and customized value propositions, but also deliver Presentations to the prospects Generate Collaterals, Case Studies etc.
- Should have experience in Bid management for Central and State Government tenders.
- International Bidding experience will also be preferred.