Admin HR at Digital Mascot
Views:63 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive - Business Development/Presales - IT (1-4 yrs)
Job Summary :
The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organisation's sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. She should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include :
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities by Calling, Emails, and Personal References.
- Knowledge of Bidding on Upwork and Guru Preferred
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of Bidding etc.
Key Skills :
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Must be able to create good presentations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.