Manager Talent Acquisition at Refex
Views:14 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Executive - Business Development & Operations (1-3 yrs)
The Business development & operations executive will be responsible to get handling biding document, onboarding vendors, dealing with government authorities.
Job Description :
- Responsible for Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Responsible for handling bidding documents and agreement management.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling complaints and negotiations.
Desired Profile :
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field. ( from Tier 2 B Schools)
- Additional education or experience may be preferred.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, preferably English & Hindi.