Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:176 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Executive - Business Development - Online Fundraising Space (1-4 yrs)
Business Development Executive
The Offer :
- Opportunity within a market-leading crowdfunding platform Fantastic work culture
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Great work environment with emphasis on work-life balance
The Employer :
Our client is an online fundraising space that supports social causes, NGOs, creative projects and entrepreneurial ventures in India.They leverage on social media to mobilise youth and fuel creative ideas. Having a strong celebrity support allows them to easily connect individuals and brands with fundraisers to increase awareness for individual causes. They have supported hundreds and thousands of causes and more than 70% of them have succeeded in achieving their goals.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers and understanding their requirements.
- Guiding leads to start fundraisers on the platform
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
- Working closely with Sales Executives to improve business processes
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
The Profile :
- You have a Degree/Diploma and at least 1 year experience within an Inside Sales or B2C sales / account management role, ideally within the Healthcare industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Key Accounts.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- Experience covering High Net Worth Individuals is strong plus.
- You have experience working with a CRM tools (Eg. Salesforce, Zoho)
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments