coo at Early World HR Solutions
Views:8 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Business Development/New Store Development - Ladies Ethnic Wear (5-10 yrs)
This position is expected to engage in developing new stores and managing lease actions for existing stores, which are core real estate strategies based on the company's business strategy, and in building relationships with key business partners.
- Participate in developing a medium-to-long term real estate strategy and assume a role to coordinate directly and smoothly with relevant departments.
- Assess the locations of existing stores, identify opportunities for growth/location changes, and create an annual goal plan accordingly. In regards to lease actions for existing stores, develop a medium-to-long term plan and a plan for each fiscal year in cooperation with relevant departments, and support a head of the department for execution based on these plans.
- Act on behalf of the head of the department to represent a company's contact person to external business partners.
- Execute area/new store development (finding new real estate deals, market analysis, sales forecast, negotiation on conditions, coordination and conclusion of contracts, etc.) based on strategy plans.
- Understand company's overall growth strategy such as MD/operation strategies to plot out selection criteria for candidate stores, priority, and strategy.
- Review provisional earnings statement and investment analysis for new store's candidate locations to pursue better results in company's financial KPIs.
- Develop subordinates and other members within the team.
- Contribute to Japan's office cross-functional projects.
- Have strong connections with person in charge at major real estate developers and department stores.
- Ability to control negotiations with vendors and real estate companies/developers for store openings
- Have a good capacity to execute strategic presentation for store development
- Bargaining power with rich experiences in coordinating and communicating with design firms and construction firms
- Management capability related to contracts for store openings
- Have a broad business background including sufficient negotiation skill with a good understanding of legal documents and terminology as well as the environment and trends of Japan's real estate industry
- Over 5 years of store development and business development experiences preferred
- Enthusiasm and creative thinking to maintain and improve brand quality
- Flexible attitudes toward development of department stores, shopping malls, and freestanding stores