Executive - Business Development/Marketing - Telecom (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive who can undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. The candidate must be able to organize creative campaigns and promotional events that add to our company's brand value. Ideally, the candidate must have passion for the art of marketing, have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies and must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques/methods to promote our products, services and public image. The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer's interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our exponential growth.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc. ), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc. ).
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or any other similar role.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends).
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
Salary with incentives.
Interested candidates,kindly send your updates resume