Executive - Business Development & Marketing - IT (2-4 yrs)
Role & Requisites :
- Online Market Research on target customer segment and competitor products and companies
- Marketing/Sales Materials : Develop marketing collaterals including company profile, product and service decks for potential customers.
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Content Marketing : Develop ideas and content for forum/blog posts, videos, info graphics, webinars, and social media campaigns etc. Work closely with the engineering team to develop techno-marketing customer facing content and guides.
- Online lead generation : Achieve lead targets, via effective digital marketing campaigns on platforms including but not limited to Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, SEO etc.
- Social Media Marketing : Manage the organic growth for ViSolve's social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogs etc. in line with the annual digital marketing plan.
- Analytics/Reporting Metrics : Working on presentation/analytics and weekly/monthly updates on spend v/s ROI maximization based on Key Performance Indicators/Metrics.
- Pre-sales & sales enablement activities including calling leads/prospects based on business needs and presenting ViSolve services to potential customers.
- Pro-active, High ownership and bias for action to drive specific initiatives
- Flawless data backed judgment, detail oriented and well organized.
- Prepared to deal with rapidly-evolving priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using web metrics to gauge trends and evaluate content and experience in marketing metrics to drive business decisions
- Hometown should be in and around Coimbatore, India or should be willing to work from Coimbatore at least part of the time.
- May have to overlap few hours of work time per week in the US Time-zone.