Manager - HR at Contec Global Group
Views:371 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Executive - Business Development & Marketing - Agriculture (4-7 yrs)
Apply if you are only Interested for Nigeria Location.
Company Profile :
AWARDED FOR BEST PUBLIC SECTOR SERVICE PROVIDER FOR THE YEAR 2014. Best work environment, Employee friendly. We have expats working with us for more than 10 years!
Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, Europe and America. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Energy, Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
Our experience working on large-scale security solutions projects, as well as our laterally integrated business interests, puts us in a unique position to provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for mega projects. With our worldwide presence and close associations with the governments of nations at the very highest levels, Contec Global is uniquely positioned to not just initiate and implement mega projects but to also influence policy makers on key issues.
The Group has vast presence in India, Dubai, Africa, which continues to be our primary market, with mission critical, large-scale operations spanning the continent from Nigeria to Uganda, the Republic of Niger, Burundi, Congo DRC and Southern Sudan.
- Deals with major Government projects in several countries across globe like assisting government of various countries in issuing work Visas, passports, driving licenses etc.
Some of the major projects undertaken revolve around :
1) Biometrics : It provides automated authentication of people
2) Smart Cards :A smart card, chip card, or integrated circuit card (ICC)
3) E-Passports :E-Passport sols incorporate an array of up-to-the-minute technologies
4) Structured Magnetics :It is used to protect plastic cards, paper-based documents.
5) E-Visas :The e-Visa is designed to automate your entire visa issuing process.
Apart from this the company has its presence in mobile manufacturing and selling, mobile wallets, national lottery, hospitality, Agriculture and oil and gas to name a few as well.
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients.
- Develop and manage special projects, including research assignments, presentations and project documents for marketing and communications, bank funding and implementation strategy.
- Participate and develop business proposals, manage and coordinate the RFP process, identify key concepts to be highlighted and presenting to the potential client through an effective presentation.
- Prepare Financial Reports, Projections, Feasibility Report for submission to financial institutes.
- Manage the creation of marketing collateral and promotional material to support the agriculture practice's marketing initiatives.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships with key contacts (internal and external).
- Attract interest in products and services by researching, networking, and developing relationships
- Attend industry functions, such as exhibitions, events, and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market trends.
- Develop, manage, and execute events and tradeshows to create business development and networking opportunities.
- Monitor incoming communications and leads for the agriculture practice, new development, and business opportunities.
- Coordinate & implement operational activities, policies, projects as directed by Management.
- Act as point of contact for Director Projects with key contacts (internal and external).
Professional Skills & Experience :
- Experience with an agriculture background and/or agriculture sector experience
- Experience in business to business marketing (background in professional services industry an asset)
- Proven experience with marketing strategy development and marketing plan development
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple diverse tasks and deliverables within one or more projects
- Business acumen and business development experience
- Excellent writing, communication, and project management skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with various social media tools
- Strong knowledge of using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and any graphic designing software.