Senior Consultant at Piana IT Solutions
Views:32 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Business Development - IT Solution (0-1 yrs)
PIANA IT Solutions is hiring!
About the Role
PIANA IT Solution is looking to hire energetic, competitive and passionate candidates for the role of Business Development Executive.
A business development executive is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional inter-personal skills. The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of an organization's products/services.
Job roles and responsibilities
The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organizations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include :
1. Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
2. Keep prospective client database updated
3. Make cold calls for new business leads
4. Support in writing new business proposals
5. Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
6. Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
7. Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of proposals etc
8. To manage internal business operations in line with activities mentioned above
Competencies and Skills Required
1. Must possess strong customer service skills
2. Excellent written and verbal communication
3. Must have good negotiation skills
4. Must be able to create good presentations
5. Must have excellent interpersonal skills
6. Must be detail oriented and an active listener
7. Ability to work under pressure
This opportunity would provide extensive training that allows candidates long term growth opportunities.
Who can apply?
The incumbent would be on probation of 2 months in which she/he would be entitled for a stipend of Rs 5000. In addition, there will be a performance-based bonus up to a maximum of Rs. 2000 per month for this period of 2 months. After successful completion of probation and decision by top management the position would be confirmed as permanent with fixed remuneration of Rs 15000 per month.