HR Executive at Majestic People Infosystems
Views:64 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Business Development - IT Services (2-5 yrs)
The Business Development Executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients.
We- re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations. First and foremost, we- re looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities.
We- re looking for executives who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients and should have knowledge about selling of software services. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database (Zoho CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; responding to enquiry calls; closing sales and working with client through closing process;
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 3 years of experience in sales - particularly in Software Services
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Must be able to create good presentations