Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:4 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Executive - Business Development - IT (3-8 yrs)
-Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
-A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
-Fantastic work culture
Our client is a rapidly growing technology solutions company headquartered in the USA, founded with the purpose of empowering businesses with technical solutions to unlock maximum potential. Led by management leaders with decades of experience working for Top 20 Fortune companies, they believe in being the ultimate solution providers for our clients and partners, helping them with innovative solutions. Our client specialize in Blockchain development, Enterprise Applications Development, E-commerce solutions, Cloud Computing, DevOps, Mobile Application Development, and Staff Augmentation.
Our client is looking for a Business Development Executive who will be responsible for overseeing the process of business development within their company to promote its longevity. Their duties include working closely with other company executives and management teams, meeting with potential business partners and maintaining existing client relationships and monitoring market trends to come up with new business ventures.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
- Running outbound campaigns (phone calls, emails, etc.) to create sales opportunities
- Maintaining client activities in CRM
- Developing and presenting proposals customized for each client's specific business needs
- Ensuring excellent customer service through regular client follow up
- Developing rapport with key decision makers
- Translating proposals into ready-to-sign contracts
- Owning the sales lifecycle from prospecting to implementation
- Managing virtual and in-person sales meetings
- You have 2+ years of experience in IT Sales along with analyst-driven research on services to the technology community with a focus on solution selling and big-ticket size deals.
- You have experience in Business Development preferably in IT services company in outsourcing business
- Experience in B2B/B2C client will be added advantage
- You have the ability to create and operate sales driven campaigns across all the technologies of the organization.
- You have experience in generating leads from social media platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter.
- You have good exposure in client handling, build good communication with client and close the deal.
- You have sound knowledge of the IT services and experience of having worked in the IT Software International Market
- You have good proposal writing skills and presentation skills for freelancing platforms.
- You have strong negotiation, customer interaction & customer service skills, must have excellent communication (written & verbal)
- You have experience in managing and growing sales within large, multinational organizations, as well as mid-sized tech vendors.