Sr. HR Recruiter at PruTech Solutions
Views:52 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Executive - Business Development - IT (3-7 yrs)
Business Development Executive
We have an immediate job opportunity for the role of Business Development Executive with our company.
Please find below the details.
PruTech Solutions India Pvt Ltd
PruTech Solutions, Inc. (PruTech) is one of the fastest-growing global IT consulting and software development company in USA, India and Mexico. It is CMMI Level 3 Company,We provide quality IT services and Consulting to our direct clients in various sectors of Investment Banking / Capital Markets, Retail, and Government. For over 16 years by employing industry best practices and developing Customized solutions, our clients have benefited from Prutech's implementation of innovative technologies and ever-evolving IT services. PruTech works with direct clients like Wells Fargo, Bank of America, US Bank, Federal Aviation Administration, The city of New York, NJ state Department of Treasury, Do-IT, Citco and many more. PruTech has its headquarters in New Jersey with offices in New York City, Washington DC, Charlotte, NC Mexico and Hyderabad, India.
Job Location: Mumbai (Andheri )
Department: Sales & Marketing
Job Designation: Business Development Executive
Job Description :
- Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis. To setup & manage sales team, taking responsibility of End to End Sales Process.
- Identify opportunities and match these opportunities to solutions provided by the organization. Will be responsible for primarily selling.
- Proactively identify and prioritize all significant opportunities in the territory through assessing customer requirements, consulting with them on company offerings and managing their needs and expectations.
- Effective in closing sales with a widely diverse set of customer prospects, each with unique needs. This includes corporate and government prospects
- Knowledge and experience in Cold calling, Presales, Lead Generation, Closure Sales, Selling techniques, etc.
- Develop compelling proposals to address customer pain-points with the help of the technical team.
- Drives efforts to expand and grow PruTechs presence through establishment and cultivation of ongoing relationships at the CxO level with existing and prospective clients and industry groups.
- Achieve agreed sales targets.
- Strong business acumen, growth-minded executive presence and high industry connections.
- Shares industry, deal, and sales best practice knowledge with sales community.
- Achieving Business Targets set for a region, designated by the Sales Head
- Employ Direct Corporate sales strategies to Promote and Sell products in the HRMS/ HCM/ Payroll/ PPM domain.
- Plan across wide verticals product sales, in the SME & LE segment, for Software as a Service and On- Premise solutions.
- Conduct Product Demonstrations for clients, using face-to-face & Web-conference methods.
- Generate key market Information utilizing secondary and primary form for of research.
- Manage accounts of previously closed customers and reach out for reference generation.
- Manage region specific campaigns, across online and offline media, Seminars and Exhibitions.
Interested candidates can share their updated resume with below details :
Total Experience :
Relevant Experience Business Development :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Pancard No. :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.