Human Resource Recruiter at Career Blaze Hr Solution
Views:144 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Executive - Business Development - IT (3-5 yrs)
The Business Development Executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients.
The Business Development Executive will research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed; and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Business Development Executive Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have 2-3 year of experience in Web Development & Mobile Apps, Project acquisition & closing.
- Must have sound technical Knowledge of advanced Web and Mobile technologies treding today.
- Must be analytical enough to understand complex project requirements and prepare detailed proposal \ bid to generate leads.
- Able to communicate with clients technically and prepare convincing write ups\messages.
- Expert in requirement gathering & proposal /wire-frame drafting.
- Strong in logic / flow / technology and cost negotiation.
- Self- motivated to meet sales target regularly.
- Proven new business development - hunting- experience with demonstrated consistency.
- Have already closed Web & Mobile Apps Development projects.
- Professional email, documents presentation writing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills for effective communication with overseas clients.
- American/ British accent is MUST for effective communication with International Clients.
- Hands on experience and expertise in CLOSING the overseas leads/ sales for web and Mobile application development project is MUST.
OTHER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting skills, Sales planning, Identification of customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft office.