Senior Talent Partner at Randstad
Views:120 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Business Development - IT (3-5 yrs)
Are you a results-driven Business Development professional with Microsoft Azure professional services lead generation experience ?
Microsoft Azure BDE will be responsible for generating qualified leads for U.S. based sales team through outbound prospecting within Fortune 1000 Microsoft enterprise customers using techniques such as cold calling, cold emailing, LinkedIn and others for a global technology consulting and services company that is a Microsoft Gold Partner.
- Manage database through entire business development lifecycle, including detailed account research, executive level contact discovery, outreach planning and prospecting/nurturing.
- Generate qualified leads for Azure cloud modernization solutions. Performance will be measured on monthly qualified lead quotas.
- US Shift from 6:00 PM to 4:00 AM
- Knowledge of Azure cloud adoption journeys including challenges and opportunities for areas including Application Migration & Modernization and Azure Data Analytics & AI.
- Experience working within Microsoft ecosystem including Microsoft partner teams, account teams and enterprise customer base.
- Demonstrated experience in U.S. market.
- Experience with developing business leads for data, analytics and cloud consulting and services, with direct experience generating leads for enterprise Azure cloud services and solutions.
- 3-5 (or more) years business development / inside sales experience with direct experience working with enterprise accounts.
- Proficiency in cold calling, cold emailing and LinkedIn prospecting.
- Proficiency in detailed account research, contact discovery and CRM usage.
- Superior verbal and written communication.
- Results driven.