Executive - Business Development - IT (2-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Service sales and business development in the domain of ISO consulting for domestic and international clients.
- Client acquisition, client servicing and account management to get more references, up-sale and cross-sale from existing clients
- Own and develop an international geography. Develop business associates, local partners and leads to generate business in the geography.
- Conduct town-hall meetings, presentations and associate/client meetings for new business development.
- Identify new lines of products and services that can be sold to clients in such geographies and work with the technical teams for such service realization.
- Hire, train, mentor and manage a team of business development executives to create a highly effective sales team.
- Achieve quarterly sales targets and desired client satisfaction levels.
- Job will involve travel within the city and also frequent short term overseas visits.
Candidate Profile :
Qualification: Any technical graduate
Experience: 2 to 5 yrs of technical sales, selling solutions/services/software/systems to corporate or institutional clients.
Job Type: Full Time
Why take this job ?
- Exposure working with various industries across different domains.
- Overseas travel exposure and benefits.
- Chance to work in an organization with operations spread across 20 different countries.
- Clear career growth path.
- Excellent opportunity to work in our overseas offices: Dubai, Muscat, Jordan, South Africa, Singapore, Bahrain, Saudi, Philippines.