Executive - Business Development - IT (2-7 yrs)
REPORTING TO: Sales Director
PURPOSE OF JOB
To generate high quality leads and working as a team towards agreed set targets and profitability goals. To provide a high level of sales support by ensuring all queries are responded to, in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for contributing to the regional business results and maximising top line
2. Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales Director / Directors with the emphasis on high quality leads.
3. Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
4. Identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database
5. Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
6. Understanding current external and internal business challenges
7. Ensuring client satisfaction during delivery of Phenom's services and products.
8. Build extremely high levels of engagement with the clients
9. Keep track of competition activities in the Region and report to the Directors.
10. Ensure repeat orders from the clients.
11. Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.