Executive - Business Development - IT (2-6 yrs)
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to help us expand our sales revenue. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients. This role will focus on creating sales opportunities in the SAARC region. This role will be focused on the researching client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all solutions offered by Panacea. As a part of Panacea sales team, you will create solutions for clients- needs and consult throughout the sales process. To Manage our B2B clientele You need to be energetic, well spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Skill Set :
- B2B Sales/ IT Sales Background, with previous experience in selling IT security products is required.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Identifying Cross selling/Up selling opportunities with the existing customers and transform in the Business.
- Meeting all targets for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Creating and maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- 2+ years of experience in IT-Sales will be preferred.
- Exposure to interacting with international clientele is required.
- Ability to understand technical (Cyber/ Information security) requirements and offer appropriate solutions.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.