HR Executive at Notan Software Solutions
Views:110 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Executive - Business Development - IT (2-5 yrs)
Business Development Executive
Job Summary :
Notan software is a professional, technology oriented enterprise that develops in house products and provides technology solutions for its clients enabling them to grow their business and take it to the next level.
Our Vision is to develop and grow as a major service provider in IT to become a leading performer by providing quality Web and Software Development solutions. We always guide our customers to success.
Our Mission is to Enhancing the business growth of our customers with creative Design and Development to deliver high-quality solutions that create value and reliable competitive advantage for our clients around the world.
Our Values Think Innovative, Be Creative.
Incentives Applicable to Right Candidates.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- To identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate (Preferred -MBA Marketing)
Experience: 2- 4 Plus Years
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level Negotiation
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals Creativity
- Sales Planning Independence
- Motivation for Sales
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.