HR at Black Olive Recruitment and Staffing Company
Views:75 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Business Development - IT (2-3 yrs)
About Company :
It is a fast growing Information Technology company in India engaged in Business Process Outsourcing Services. Our emphasis on quality and service has been and remains key to our success. At times we have made suggestions to our clients regarding cost cutting measures. We have experience of handling varied projects in the Banking, Financial Institutions, Insurance, Mutual Funds and Tax saving schemes, Major Indian and Multinational Corporations, Infrastructure & Utility Sectors. We have the required expertise to handle projects related to other vertical segments of the Industry namely in Manufacturing & Distribution, Process sectors. We have a large database of professionals and we can draw out the requirements of professionals from the same for all our future manpower requirements practically for all the skill-sets. It undertakes the processing of large volumes of data. This is done on an annual contract basis.
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 0.6 - 1.5 Years
Function : Business Development
Vacancy : 3
Job Description :
- Provision of Resources for Handling Client On boarding Process.
- The Resources will attend duty for an 8 hour shift during the day as per the time mutually decided.
- The Resources Deputed will be as per the Job Description given below:
- Closely work with the BD team for assisting in BD related aspects for generating leads and handle the on boarding activities.
- Continuous follow-up with the client for the completion of all documentation formalities
- Support and handholding the clients in completing all the documentation formalities.
- List down all issues/ clarifications raised by the clients and track them to completion.
- Handle operations as per the SOP.
The candidate would have:
- Good interpersonal skills with good spoken and written English.
- Would be able to understand the nuances of the job.
- Will be ready to travel in Mumbai and other industrial belts in Maharashtra.
- Would be a graduate in any stream
Location : West Line /malad candidates are preferable
Qualification : BBA,MBA
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (10:00 AM to 6:30 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.