Human Resource Executive at Right Symbol
Views:1 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Business Development - IT (2-3 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities (General) :
(only IT services)
- Responsible for acquiring new clients and figuring out emerging opportunities in the global market.
- Generating Business for Web, Mobile application, & Software designing & development Services, Virtual Reality Projects, etc,
- Experience in writing Proposals, Bidding for .NET Projects, Web and Mobile Development, follow-ups, competition analysis, and discussion with offshore clients.
- Project price estimation, quote, proposal creation, talking with Client, and closure.
- Experience with interacting with clients in US/ UK/ Canada/ Australia/UAE Countries.
- Building competitive portfolios on portals to generate leads.
- Getting business through different channels(Upwork, Freelancer, People per hour, Craiglist, Odesk, Elance, Guru, Email Marketing Etc.)
- Quality project selection and bidding.
- Lead generation through Linkedin, databases and other social networks would be added value.
- Collecting and analyzing the project's business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to the development team.
- Providing suggestions to the development team during the development stage of the product to meet the client's business needs.
- Able to Communicate between the Client and the Technical team.
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of the client's organizations and industry.
- Documentation and analyze the required information and data.
- Client communication & bridging the gap.
1. Good networking skills
2. Leadership skills
3. Strong communication and IT fluency
4. Creativity and problem-solving skills
5. In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
6. Ability to handle pressure and meet deadline
7. Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
8. Attention to detail
9. Excellent time management and organization
10. Specialization - Business Analyst, Market Research, Marketing Strategy