Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:6 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive - Business Development - IT (1-5 yrs)
Business Development Executive
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
We are hiring for a digital marketing agency that is presenting clients with a secured online presence in this platform of online marketing.
The Job Key responsibilities areas :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
Ideal Candidate Key competencies :
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Sales Operations/ Support role, ideally within the IT Software industry.
- Experience within Multi-country Sales, National Sales, Startup Experience and Area Sales would be a strong advantage.
- Experience covering Professional Services is strong plus.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India, ANZ, Rest of Asia and Southeast Asia.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data