Executive - Business Development - IT (1-5 yrs)
Job Description -
1. Develop sales pipeline: Thru leads generated from various marketing channels,Partners, references & self.
2. Generating new business opportunities from new & old clients to achieve assigned targets.
3. Assist the management in the development of the Strategic Sales Plan for the organization.
4. Relationship building with key decision-makers in target organizations for business development.
5. Effectively overcome objections to sales in a calming and convincing manner.
Additional supervisory and training experience.
6. Demonstrate & Modify Products as per the requirement of clients and
7. Sending techno-commercial offers to the clients.
8. Responsible for utmost customer satisfaction and resolve all customer issues in assigned area of operation with minimum escalations
9. Demonstrated skills in negotiating and closing Large value deals.
10. Sales forecasting - Product wise/Individual.
11. Responsible for achieving Sales of existing and new products in the assigned market and achieve company goals and objectives.
Skills Required :
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills Proactive,Dedicated and Committed towards tasks allocated
- Pose's learning attitude to meet the expectation of the company to achieve personal as well as company's goals & Objectives
Candidates qualifying Master of Business Administration (MBA) with Marketing or MCA or Any Graduate.