Executive - Business Development - IT (1-4 yrs)
The role of a Business Development Manager is to assist the organization's sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Manager include :
1. Looking after social media marketing
2. Identifying new sales leads and Meet clients.
3. Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks the client needs, concerns and Objectives
4. Maintaining fruitful relationships with the existing customers
5. Doing Market research
6. Reporting on daily basis
7. Maintaining all leads data with remarks and follow ups.
8. Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
9. Keep prospective client database updated
10. Make cold calls for new business leads
11. Support in writing new business proposals
12. Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
13. Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
14. Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of tenders, etc.
Responsible to close the orders.
- Meet and Exceed Targets.
- Result Oriented, High emotional intelligence, restless and willing to work under agreed parameters of performance and operating conditions.
Work Location : Mangalore
Shift : Day shift
Experience : Minimum 1 year to 4 years