Talent Acquisition at ADM Northfield
Views:23 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Executive - Business Development - IT (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for energetic and innovative individuals to join our organization, who have high learning agility and can contribute immensely to budding venture.
Designation: Business Development Executive
Job Description :
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
Skills Required :
- Go getter.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening).
- A dynamic hunter personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
- Team oriented with ability to succeed in an ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment.
- And a handful of curiosity and passion.