Senior HR Recruiter at Perion Human Capital Solutions
Views:68 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Executive - Business Development - IT (1-3 yrs)
Business Development Executive
- Expertise in all areas of Business Development/Lead generation activities to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Contact potential clients through emails, & bidding portals like Upwork, People Per Hour, Guru etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (HubSpot).
- Creating detailed proposal documents, a design proposal for the clients after understanding their requirement.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering the presentation to the client, research on their business and requirements.
- Business Development Planning.
- Identify and develop a source of potential clients.
- Build strong relationships with prospects through regular and systematic follow up and contact programs.
- Coordinating with project management team for client needs and specification to ensure smooth delivery.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Good understanding of technologies (Web technologies, Android, IOS, PHP).
- Experience in mobile app and web projects.