HR Manager at Odiware Technologies
Views:104 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Business Development - IT (1-3 yrs)
Business Development Executive
Exp: 1 to 3 yrs
1. Play a major role CRM / Key Account Manager
2. Perform Market research to identify Quality leads
3. Connect with Corporates to get additional clients
4. Represent Company In all upcoming events or any needs based on clients request.
5. Ensure Efficient delivery and recurring business
6. Deliver sales presentation that addresses the client need on Priority
7. Responsible for new business development, understanding business and technology scenario and needs, identifying opportunities, solution offerings and business case to the client & involvement in preparation of proposals
8. Responsible for selling multiple Solutions (Recruitment / Training)
9. Manage the sales with the sole focus of maximizing revenues in timely, reliable, and consistent basis.
10. Strengthen the company's direct sales and business development capabilities.
11. Run targeted sales & marketing campaigns for business development
12. Work with content team to understand what sales & marketing collateral can make business development process stronger.
13. Target oriented job with high rewards.
14. Travel across Bangalore and eventually across the country to meet our existing and new prospective clients.
15. Candidate need to pitch to the different IT services to the clients.
16. Convert lead and onboard the clients.
17. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending service improvements.
Skills Required :
1. Good communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
2. Hands on experience on any CRM tool.
3. Experience in handling recruitment / corporate training clients
4. Active in Social media network.
5. Experience in target audience research.
6. Any marketing automation platform experience.
7. Energetic and young individuals who love meeting new faces.
8. Person should be startup enthusiast (Preferably from startup)
9. Proven success in a fast-moving, fluid environment.
10. Responsible for selling multiple services (Recruitment / Training)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.