Director at Pro Career Ignition HR Consultancy & Training Services
Views:21 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive - Business Development - IT (0-2 yrs)
Job Role : Business Development Executive
Experience: Fresher - 2yrs
Education: Graduate (BE Computer must)
Preferred notice period : 30 Days
Job : Field Sales
Business Development Executive Responsibilities :
- Familiarize yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring/hunting new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Interested Candidates can share updated resume